Tuesday, January 18, 2005

1/18/05 Status Quo

Today I felt very strong just like that "Girlie Man" out in California. Okay his muscles are not quite as big as mine but close. The day was quite since Emily and Alex were in school most of the day. I went through my 1500 work e-mails from the past 3 weeks I was gone, which were mostly for sex, drugs or a Rolex. I need to figure out how to stop all this crap I get. I have Norton Anti-Virus and Zone Alarm Pro but the spam keeps coming. Any suggestions out there? I am patiently waiting for the recliner/rocking chair I bought so that I have something comfortable to sit on. I ordered it from Bob's Discount Furniture with that dope Bob you see on TV doing all his own boring commercials you could vomit from. I need something to keep me busy but he really needs something to keep him busy and off TV. Jane was very good to me and cooked me a very nice dinner, yummy it was delicious. And you thought Jane did not even know where the stove was, well she fooled all of you. You know it is just a little too cold out there for humans but then again I have a cousin in school in Minnesota where it is 50 below zero so I guess we are not too bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean-O,

Frank here. If they had dragged you out of your hospital bed on Saturday to kick that final field goal instead of Doug Brien, the Jets would be going to Boston to beat the Pats this weekend. I drank a lot of Guinness Saturday night to get over that loss -- it didn't work. Oh well -- wait'll next year.

Great to hear you're feeling strong today. Wanna meet at Downtown Beirut for a few pints?

Frank

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home