Thursday, January 20, 2005

1/20/05 Tomorrow I lose my Port

I am scheduled to see my Doc tomorrow and also to have my port removed from my chest. Supposedly only a 15 minute procedure that I can come down anytime to have done. That scares me; I will end up spending all day there probably but it will allow me more freedom and I am all for that. The Patriot Act has nothing to do with these freedoms but it might be in the small print somewhere. I have had another good day, a fun filled day paying all my bills and trying to get my all-in-one printer to fax. I can tell you a few kicks did not help. Anyhow I will leave you with a short one after last nights and will keep you advised about my visit to Boston tomorrow. At least there is no snow in the forecast.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dean,

So glad to hear from you. When I hadn't heard from you in a while I put out the alarm to my cousing Lisa, who passed it on to Michael & heard you were ok. Seeing this is much better than just knowing your are "ok".

You are brave & I bet all of this is being done for your wife & kids. I know when I feel like giving up that's what keeps me going! My "little" ones are now 18 & 6!

As you are going through all of this crap please keep that sense of humor. I've seen it in some of your posts. And keep your family in your mind, heart & nearby (photos, drawings from the children, etc.).

I have no right telling you how to get thru this but I just care about you. You're the expert for sure, unfortunately but all mothers have to give a little advice (a lot of guilt too, but I'll spare you that!).

Keep the faith. I'll bookmark this and visit.

You are an inspiration,
Connie

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home