Saturday, January 22, 2005

1/22/05 Let it Snow, Let it Snow

It sounds like a lot of snow till to come. Today I feel good, look good and am good. I am being very lazy and not doing much of anything. Did you catch a glance of me at George W. Bush's inaugural acceptance speech. I was the one yelling at him in the front, yeah they did not show much of me on TV but you could hear his supporters beating me with their Bibles. I have to take my anger out on somebody. You all know it was not me; but it does sound like something I would do; could it have been me? Did I tell you that I can not drink spring water or well water since it may contain bacteria and must drink water like Desani which is bottled by Coke and from a municipal source, not some beautiful mountain stream, but probably some dirty bathroom in their factory somewhere in some no name country overseas.

Since I have returned home everybody has been a little bit more at ease. Emily and Alex only kabonged each other a couple of times today. Emily sold Girl Scout cookies today at a local Borders and then they went to the Library to rent some videos to keep them busy indoors. I will try tomorrow to take them outside if Jane will let me. Keep warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home