Sunday, January 23, 2005

1/23/05 The excitement is killing me

Well today was an interesting day, first of all it did not snow as much as they predicted, at least not here in town. It is cold as can be and windy but besides that. The next thing to happen today was at 4 PM this afternoon we had a power outage. Jane had just gone out to pick up Emily from a friends so she could not get back in the garage easily; I just put some cookies in the oven to bake and the electricity went out. The cookies were ruined and I through them out. A chocolate chip cookie has to be baked just right. Also Johnny Carson died today, I remember watching him as a young lad, you know when we used to walk 10 miles to school every day - HA HA HA. I am doing fine today, paying more bills, getting tax info together and just plain old hanging around. Alex went outside with Jane for a short time (3 minutes) but it was too cold for them. If you read my comments I am getting them from all over the place from people I do not even know. This blogging stuff is neato, coolo, groovy man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home