Monday, January 24, 2005

1/24/05 I See It as It Is

Some of you blog readers, not mentioning anybody or any group of individuals, seem to think my thinking might be a little left. I just think it is jealousy on your part that you can not see things the left way like me. Besides I am not that left, I am a registered Independent and when something stinks I can smell it; meaning this administration. On the other hand it is a good sign that I am doing well, still ready and willing to fight and ornery as ever. It is true that this is a good sign of my health. Healthy mind, healthy body or one getting healthier every day. I will be back in Boston on this Thursday and hopefully the storm on Wednesday will actually be on Wednesday. If not Thursday then we go on Friday. Alex & Emily have still been behaving pretty well but I can see that starting to wear off. I may have to leave for a few days to get them back on track. Only kidding, I am not going anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home